Corporate Event Planning
Corporate event planning can be a huge undertaking, but I am here to take the pressure off you or your team and ensure all the boxes are checked.
I have over 10 years of experience as a corporate event planner. I have successfully delivered corporate meeting, government conferences, and non-profit fundraisers.
I believe in a metrics-driven approach so you have measurable success for every business event. Whether you’re planning a small board meeting, company-wide training, educational conference, or holiday party – leave the work to a professional corporate event planner.
As a Certified Meeting Professional (CMP), I have the knowledge and experience necessary to elevate your next event.
Time is money, and I am on a mission to ensure that your organization maximizes both. Before we get into the planning and logistics, I’ll first make sure that your event goals are clear and measurable.
Whether you’re in the C-suite or reporting to it, you will have confidence that your event will deliver on the objectives and meet or exceed your goals.
Meetings and events matter and are an integral part of business, so let’s work together to make sure you do it right.
I am located in the Pacific Northwest, and have a passion for working with local businesses. I bring a personal touch and professionalism to every event. If you are in Seattle, Tacoma, Puyallup, Sumner, Gig Harbor, Auburn, or the surrounding areas please contact me. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about your upcoming event and business goals.
Corporate Event Planning Services
- Pre-event logistics
- Event strategy and meeting design
- Project management
- Group room block sourcing
- Budget development & management
- Checklist and timeline development & management
- Vendor sourcing and selection
- Venue sourcing, selection, walkthroughs & coordination
- Contract negotiation
- Guest list management
- Registration and customer service
- Event staffing and security management
- Food & beverage planning and management
- Audio/Visual sourcing and management
- Vendor meetings, management, & confirmations
- Event styling, decor, and setup
- Onsite event management and coordination
- Event metrics and surveys (pre- and post-event)